Re: OT: Open Letter to the Republican Traitors (From a Former Republican)

Ya know, if this stimulus thing works, there's going to be a banquet. It'll consist of crow, prepared 189 different ways.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Hunan crow. Crow bisque. Grilled crow salad with walnut & rosemary dressing, on a bed of escarole.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"There's something wrong about eating a scavenger. Like rattlesnake, I wouldn't eat anything else that eats rats. Dead or otherwise"

And I know people who won't eat fish, saying "I wouldn't eat anything that drinks and eats it's own waste." It's all mental as the chemicals which pass into the blood stream are exactly as the chemicals from another source, excepting things such as heavy metals and other poisons.

Personally I would find it hard to eat flesh from a carnivore.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

You eat worse than that daily if you ever have fruits or vegetables in your house, unless you buy organic everything, which I doubt.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You'd need an instruction manual and a tutor to figure out how to hold your breath.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

What do you mean by "works"? I have a feeling the Limbaugh and GW Bush sycophants will weasel on the definition, just as they've been falsely claiming that FDR worsened the Great Depression.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Do you ever spray the fruit trees with any sort of pesticides or fungicides?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Perhaps the million that have lost their jobs, since BO took office can reverse THEIR fortunes by going in debt and getting a big loan and spending themselves our of debt over the next four years, as well.

Reply to
Mike Hunter