Re: OT Replacements

Forget that! =A0 The people of NY and everywhere else should be calling a= nd

> writing to HER as well their own Senators to tell her and them to vote > AGAINST the Democrats bill in the Senate that would allow illegal aliens = to > collect any and all of the Social Security benefits available to US > citizens, before it is too late

Why? Illegal aliens are just here to get a better life. Because of their low wages, they are a net economic plus.

After all, we are all God's children. He didn't say, "Love your neighbor, but only if he or she is born in the US."

Jeff

> > Looking more and more like Hillary is going to State! > > > How about each of us writing a letter to NYS Gov. Paterson requesting t= hat > > he appoint William Jefferson =A0Clinton to Hillary's seat as US Senator= from > > NY? What do you say Scott, Dooby, Hachi?
Reply to
Jeff