Re: [OT] The REAL reason the left hates Sarah Palin!

If eating meat or wearing leather offends you, go vegan and stay out of fast

> food places as well. Or better yet, go take a biology class and dissect > something like a cat, pig, or human cadaver. Maybe you'll learn something. > Palin went through the process taught by her dad and it doesn't bother her. > Doesn't bother most ranchers I know of either as my dad was one.

That's not the point. The video of Palin pardoning a turkey while other turkeys can be seen being slaughtered in the background is funny because it makes Palin seem incompetent at public relations. It reminds me of a photo of my older brother, when he was around four years old, feeding Bambi out of his hand while my father had a pistol pointed at Bambi's mother. My father would show the photo to hunters who bragged about their hunting adventures.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly