Re: OT The Club G'itmo Collection! Get your T shirt now!!

these would really be a collectors item, IF, we could just get each

>Dem in the house and senate to take a few of these poor unfortunate >detainees to work in their offices on the hill.\ > >They obviously would make skilled guards (look how they can handle >IED's and AK-47's!). They are highly religious so they know the value >of life. They are clean since they now get shows and they are well >fed! Probably not a good idea to leave them with the office women or >give them swords for a while until the Dems can properly aclimate them >to a society they so obviously like! > >Then there would be no need for the detention center. Pelosi, >Schumer, and the other whiners could sleep secure at night, knowing >they were personally doing some good work and just think of the secure >feeling they would have

Sounds like a plan to me. After all, pro-abortionists are always claiming that pro-lifers should adopt the unwanted unborn.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

It's not pro-abortion you jack-ass, it's Pro CHOICE. And don't call yourself a pro-lifer, it's Pro-NOCHOICE.

Reply to
Josh