Sienna running lights - -

I have a 2000 Toyota Sienna van. Anyone know of an easy way to disconnect (by removing fuses, etc) the running lights so that they can easily be reconnected?

Reply to
Scott

Sneaking up on someone?

The parking brake switch often shuts DRLs off. If that's true on a Sienna, tape the switch down. You'll also light the parking brake warning light on the dash, but the brake won't be on.

If you're checking the fuse box, remember that sometimes _inserting_ a missing fuse can disable certain features. For example, Jeep lets you disable open door indications when the doors are off by inserting a fuse, Subaru allows an automatic tranny equipped AWD car to be forced to FWD mode by adding a fuse.

Have fun.

Reply to
B a r r y

I forgot to mention that if all else fails, you can access all of the tech documents here, for $10 a day:

Reply to
B a r r y