Re: {OT:} Time to bring in the UN to stop our Government.

It's time to request the UN come into the U.S. and monitor the last

> days of the Bush administration. We need to stop Bush and both houses > of Congress from doing ANYTHING until the new president takes office > in Jan 2009. > > Anyone know how to petition the UN to come in and save our > constitution?

You are funny!

Why don't you ask Jimmy Carter, I'm sure he'll know what to do.

Reply to
badgolferman

Sounds a bit like the Governor of Louisiana after Katrina. She did not know the Constitution does not allow the military to operate within the County and that she needed to ASK the President for assistance to allow federal troops to help.

In any event, our friend need not worry. The Congress has done little of ANYTHING but spend more of our money since the Dims took control. There is little reason to believe the Dims will start doing anything worthwhile now. They don't even want to drill for our own oil. LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote in news:69e66193- snipped-for-privacy@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

actually, thats a damn good idea if workable....this bunch of clowns (all inclusive) has done nothing except set the nation on the brink of bankrupsy!

Reply to
bill