Re: {OT:} Wasilla druggie arrested

What left-wing media? We're talking Phoenix, a city dominated by the Pulitzer-prize-free Arizona Republic (except for editorial cartoons) , which almost never criticizes a member of the establishment, even when one of its own reporters is murdered by a bomb (by the boss of Cindy McCain's father). They and the local TV media painted a sob story for Cindy McCain. Only the alternative weekly, New Times, reported it correctly, and it's hardly that left-wing, as an anti-union cover story from January showed. Cindy McCain got away with crimes that would have sent her fellow less-affluent, less-connected criminals to

2-5 years in jail.

The media coverage of the Palin's potential future sister-in-law isn't part of any left-wing conspiracy but just sad irony. Palin talks Christian and conservative family values but is associated with so many things that are the opposite, including some for which she's responsible.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly