Re: OT - Way to go Florida Dims

"When the officer radioed headquarters for an ambulance, the senator's

> son tried to drag the woman's body into the hotel, the report states. > Told by the officer to put her down, Nelson dropped her on the sidewalk > and her head came within two inches of striking the metal base of a > traffic control signal, the report states." > >

I must object to your subject line....don't be blaming Florida democrats for the actions of one shit-faced son of the democratic Senator. But I suppose if Katherine Harris had jammed her stiletto heel into the woman's throat, you'd have complimented her for "trying to open an airway so she could breathe". b.s.

Reply to
mack