Re: Please help these families...

that URL again is:

**Nat, you cross-posting hussy, stop groping me.

she-who-dumped-her-Jetta-for-a-Japanese-car-but-not-a-Toyota

Reply to
kaboom

Well, isn't this interesting!

I see the responses to the original post, but not the original post itself.

There are very few people I have plonked in this group. Pan allows you to plonk per-group, not across the board.

Now, as I recall, about the only person I plonked in this group was that idiot with all the get-rich-quick schemes.

Interesting, eh? Who is he trying to 'help' this time?

Reply to
Hachiroku