Re: So Palin did know Africa was a continent after all. It was another Democrat lie.

>>> dbu' wrote: >>> >>>>>>>> >>>> >>>>> >When I present you with the video of the interview, then what? >>>>> > >>>>> >>>>> Let's find out: >>>>> >>>>>

No, they don't make sense to you because yesterday, you could not explain them. If she'd ended up talking to other world leaders, it would've been absurd to expect them to bring in linguists to rejigger her sentences and figure out what she meant. You only get ONE chance.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Thanks. You just proved me right. You had to fix the punctuation. That sentence, if spoken, would sound like gibberish. There are no second chances with the spoken word.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom