Re: The sky is falling

I hate to tell you this, but, all of us have a political bent, including scientists.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Those that are getting government grants to "further their studies of global warning" have a financial "bent" as well LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

Of course, they do. That doesn't mean that the results they are obtaining are false in any way. Not all climate scientists get government funds, however.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

In the GW world, that's basphemy!! LOL!

Bill Putney

Why is that blasphemy?

The reality is that a lot of people in academics, including scientists, who often work in universities and colleges, tend to be liveral.

Of course, there are also scientists who work for the government, like in NIH, the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, DOE, DOD, D. of Ed., and NASA and NOAA. Some of these ladies and gentlemen are scientists.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff