Re: want to see Aliens on Earth

just an a** hole making fun of kids with an extreme illness. I doubt he'd be making fun if her were afflicted.

Hi, > > Beleive it or not.... > Aliens are on Earth now.. > > Wanna see the aliens::::???? > > If yes:: > >
> > BEWARE.... >
Reply to
: P

What's the matter with you? You don't find progeria funny?

Reply to
witfal

Thank you for naming the affection. I had seen a documentary about it but couldn't remember the name. I don't think people should be making fun of others due to afflictions which they have no control over. They also don't want sympathy. They should be treated with respect and dignity, just as you'd treat a stranger on the street.

Now that I've responded to your sarcasm, I'll ask you the same thing: Do you find progeria funny?

Reply to
: P

Call me old fashioned, but I don't find any disease funny.

Reply to
witfal