Removing Rear Light Bezel On A '94 Corolla Sedan: Help Please

Hi,

A bit embarrased to ask this, but frankly not all that mechanical.

Son has a '94 Corolla sedan.

One of the brake lights is out in the back.

Can't quite figure out how to get the rear side bezel off.

I took off the two screws from the outside, but there is apparently something else restraining it. Are there, perhaps, screws that also have to removed from the inside?

Or after removing the 2 outside screws shoulds I just push the bezel very hard to the outside ?

Would hate to damage it.

Much thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11