Renting a Sienna

Going to put my camry in the shop for its 90k mile service and I'm wondering if I can rent a Sienna somewhee to try one out for a few days. Is there a rental car company that deals with these models?

TIA CP

Reply to
Charles Pisano

Can't hurt to ask the dealer to let you have one for a couple of days or overnight. I'm guessing he'll say "no," but I've occasionally been given cars for 24 hour test drives. I suspect they only do this with cars that are hard to move. Think "EuroVan." And "Peugeot." Try to think of those without smiling. Or laughing out loud.

Maybe your local Toyota dealer has a Sienna in Pepto-Bismol Pink?

Google:

dh

I rented a Sienna from one of the local car rental places instead of the national chains. They were much more pleasant and less expensive to deal with.

Reply to
badgolferman

My local Toyota dealer rents Toyotas.

Reply to
B a r r y

Many Toyota dealers are TRAC (Toyota Rent-A-Car) dealers who put vehicles into rental service. Ask your dealer if they have a Sienna available.

Reply to
Ray O

Can't hurt to ask the dealer to let you have one for a couple of days or overnight. I'm guessing he'll say "no," but I've occasionally been given cars for 24 hour test drives. I suspect they only do this with cars that are hard to move. Think "EuroVan." And "Peugeot." Try to think of those without smiling. Or laughing out loud. Maybe your local Toyota dealer has a Sienna in Pepto-Bismol Pink

8>)
Reply to
Charles Pisano