Renting a Wrangler in Albuquerque?

My wife and I are going to New Mexico for our vacation and would like to rent a Wrangler while there. None of the major rental agencies have them. Does anyone know of another place to rent one in Albuquerque?

Thanks!

Reply to
Stephen Gibbs

Stephen Gibbs proclaimed:

Dollar *claims* to have "ATV" aka Wrangler or similar in Albequirky.

Reply to
Lon

Call 'em up - here's a page showing Wrangler "or similar".

The only way to know for sure is to talk to a counter person at the loacl rental agency, and even then there is no 100% guarantee you will get one ;(

John Davies

Reply to
John Davies