Replace Previa wiper blade?

Hi

I finally found a Previa left front wiper blade, but cant figure out how to replace it. Could anyone please suggest how to remove the old blade? The holding screws seem to be hidden under a metal tab fixed to the arm ... Thanks for any advice anyone can provide!

Vaidy

Reply to
sunderamv

Assuming that this is the non-pantograph arm, lift up the arm so that it is vertical, I believe that there is a spring clip holding the blade on to the arm. Use a small screwdriver to disengage the clip.

Reply to
Ray O