Replacing 1995 Corolla Front Bumper/Right Fender/Head and corner lamp

Hey all- I recently got in a lil accident, and need to replace my bumper and fender and lights on the front right side of my 95 corolla DX. I love working on cars, and really cannot afford the $1200 estimate that I have been getting from shops.

Does anyone know of a place online that has any guides for replacing these parts. One guy at one of the shops said that it was not too difficult, but I would really like a guide to reference. Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
Brian.L.Bergeron

Find used or aftermarket parts and just start unbolting. Hopefully the unibody frame and weldedd on pieces were not bent. If aftermark part be sure to prime and pait the underside first. Disconnect battery so aid bags don't go off before starting to work.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Some factory repair manuals are available online at

for a fee.

Reply to
Ray O