Scan Gauge 2

This thing sounds cool, too bad it won't work on my '93.
http://www.scangauge.com /
So where can I find an old cheapo vacuum gauge for the dash?
You know, the kinds we used to have back in the '70's, with green, yellow and red zones on them?

What do you want to use the vacuum gauge for?
Go to www.jcwhitney.com, search "vacuum," the click on vacuum gauges for their selection of vacuum gauges.
Keep in mind that installing a vacuum gauge means that you have to install a tap somewhere under the hood, which creates another potential source of vacuum leaks, which will reduce engine performance and fuel economy.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)
"Ray O" <rokigawaATtristarassociatesDOTcom> wrote :

Watching my foot, with feedback.

Yeah.
Ah, here's one like they used to have in the 70's!
http://i12.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/f4/a5/6b75_1.JPG
Doesn't anyone make them with the MPG color zones like that anymore?
Oh wow, is Toyota really going to make these standard? http://www.tundraheadquarters.com/blog/2008/01/10/toyota-to-make-instant - fuel-economy-gauge-standard/

Our Sequoia and Lexus have the ability to display instant fuel economy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if you stomp on the gas pedal, fuel economy will go down, so we don't use that feature. IMO, average fuel economy is a much more useful feature.