Scion NG?

Any NG for Scions, are can we ask here? Thanks.

Reply to
Haw'nTel

No Usenet group for that model -- so ask away.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

I don't think there is an NG, but we have an xA, if you have any (Non-mechanical) questions about that, I can help you. There are some Toyota mechanics who post here, so as whatever you want to know about the workings of Scions could be answered by them.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Reply to