Scion VIP @ Boston HIN - Bayside Expo Center - Apr 29, 2006

SCION VIP @ HIN BOSTON Bayside Expo Center Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hot Import Nights, the hottest nightclub-themed import car show, is hitting Boston on April 29! For the second year in a row, Scion VIP will be there - and this time we want to bring 40 of the hottest Scions with us!

Want to represent Scion with your customized/modded xA, xB, or tC - and get some VIP treatment while you're at it? This is your chance. Click on the registration link, fill out some required information, and tell us a little about your Scion. From these entries, we will be selecting 40 lucky winners to join us for the Scion VIP event at Boston's HIN, Saturday, April 29, 5PM - Midnight.

What:

Scion VIP is giving away 40 Scion VIP packages to include:

  • HIN car show entry for your Scion (to display in Scion VIP area) * Entry tickets for you and a guest * Access to the Scion VIP lounge and special gifts * One night hotel stay at Scion VIP host hotel (including transportation to and from show)

When:

Saturday, April 29, 2006, 5 PM - Midnight

How: Enter for a chance to WIN 1 of 40 Scion VIP packages here:

*Don't want to enter Scion VIP pacakage giveaway? All Scion owners attending HIN Boston are welcome to access the Scion VIP Lounge at HIN Boston by showing your Scion key.

More Info to Come!

For more info regarding this event, please visit:

Or contact: Scion VIP Event Team Email: scion(at)urbanracer.com Phone: 718.279.2202

For more information about Hot Import Nights, visit:

ScionVIP

I'm sorry, I'm not into Hip Hop Gun Toting hispanics Getting rolled in the parking lot Having my car broken into 'cause I have a nice stereo.

Reply to
Hachiroku