Scion xB exhaust

Does anyone have a recommendations for an exhaust for a 2005 Scion xB? I just installed an Fujita short ram intake and would like to give it a bit more sound. I was looking at the Tanabe's and liked them alot, but I didn't know if I should get an axle back or cat back system.

Thanks for the help.

Reply to
GoldTJG007

I would go cat-back.

And, all you looking for is sound? How about performance? Why spend 100's of $$$ to make it sound like a snowmobile?

Try scionlife.com and do a search. They have a lot more experience with blings...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think it was snipped-for-privacy@aol.com who stated:

STOCK is good -- nice and QUIET.

Reply to
Don Fearn

Stock is also covered by a Lifetime warranty if it was installed by the dealer...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Yes but have the original receipt if you go to another dealer. For once I did!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I don't get it. Honda has a National database. If you get your Honda fixed or order parts from ANY Honda dealer, ANY dealer can look it up.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I don't either.

Guess I'll go back to Ford......NOT....