Scion xB question: iPod interface

While I'm waiting for my Scion xB to arrive, I was thinking of getting an iPod and loading it up with music... I don't the exact specs of the "iPod compatible" sound system on their web page.

Is this just a standard aux jack, or do they do something fancier? Are all iPods compatible, or only certain ones?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Erik Seligman, snipped-for-privacy@aracnet.com / snipped-for-privacy@ichips.intel.com Speaking for myself, not Intel or Aracnet.

Reply to
Erik Seligman

There's another thread here about that, but relating to the Xa - we have an Xa, and we use the 'iTrip' adapter to play our iPods. Apparently there's an easier way to use it in the car, but we don't feel the need to investigate it further

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®