Scott, thanks for the pics

Thanks.

I enjoy photography.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

My buddy Iggie was here again this morning. I noticed him on my way out to feed the other birds. He was up on the roof.

I told him to cool his tool and I'd get a frozen chicken hot dog out and thaw it on the grill.

He patiently waited and flew down when I finally came out with the dog and my knife.

I suspect I could get him to come closer, but that beak concerns me.

He only gets one dog a day....don't want him to turn into a liberal...LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida