"Service Required" light on for 2005 Toyota Corolla

It seems that my 2005 Toyota Corolla has a feature to light up the "Service Required" warning light every 5000 miles or so. It may be a nice feature but a little bit annoying to me at this time. Can any one let me know how to turn off this feature? Thanks.

Soaronwings

Reply to
Soaronwings

Have you looked in your manual?

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Soaronwings:

Hold in odometer reset knob while turning key to on position. Hold until odometer horizontal bars are gone. Release knob and shut off key. Done. It's a procedure that is in the manual.

Soar> It seems that my 2005 Toyota Corolla has a feature to light up the

Reply to
nowhere