What did you ask Santa for?

I was greedy. I ask for a light bar, lift kit and tires for my Libby

Not to mention all the other OT things.

Wonder what he will bring

How about ya'll ? What did you ask for?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I asked that my 18 year old daughter will start speaking to me again.

........well you asked.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

...whoops, too serious.

Okay, a new muzzleloader then.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

You don't need Santa, you need a 2005 Mustang to give to her.

Just thought I'd try to help! Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

I don't want to hijack Kates thread, but she already HAS a '91 XJ, what else does a girl need?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Anything she doesn't have, of course!!! To stay on topic. I want a really nice Plasma Cutter.

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

KJ.Kate did pass the time by typing:

I'm taking it easy this year.

Asked Santa for a nice bottle of scotch and whadda ya know shows up under the Christmas plant.

plant: A Ti plant with ornaments hanging on it.)
hanging on it now, that's an older pic) So shoot me, I'll drag the tree out of the attic this weekend. :)

The Jeep got new tires for its 125,000 mile anniversary.

Reply to
DougW

She will be amazed at how much you will learn between now and her 22nd birthday.

Reply to
billy ray

You would be amazed at how ungrateful they can be, if you spoil them.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Se doesn't get one before *I* do....

: > ........well you asked. : >

: > Spdloader : : : You don't need Santa, you need a 2005 Mustang to give to her. : : : Just thought I'd try to help! : Jim Smith :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

You can hack the thread, that's cool.

If it's not too personal, why is she mad at you?

KJK

: >> ........well you asked. : >>

: >> Spdloader : >

: >

: > You don't need Santa, you need a 2005 Mustang to give to her. : >

: >

: > Just thought I'd try to help! : > Jim Smith : >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

: > Spdloader : : : Anything she doesn't have, of course!!! : To stay on topic. I want a really nice Plasma Cutter. : : Jim Smith

Ohhhhhhh THAT would be a NICE pressy! Would you use it to build jeep parts? heh heh heh KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Well, I'd start out building bumpers for the Jeep and my Blazer. Then I'd go broke buying all the steel to do what I want to do. Probably not a good idea financially to get a plasma cutter, but hey I'm a guy. I haven't had a good idea in years!

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Last time I went out and cut a live tree, the smelly goods were left there by the previous inhabitant.. not good smelling at all.. ewwww..

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I'm hoping Doug gets a fresh oil change for Christmas, so he can tell me the ohm value of the ZJ oil level sensor, so I can finally shut the damn info centre on the ZJ up. "))) (I did find one problem with mine, both sensor and connector were, are, broken, so right now it has cut and taped wires)

Oh and driving lessons for the lady around the corner so she doesn't manage to slide over the curbs and slam into parked cars in peoples driveways.. AGAIN.. no, wasn't my parked vehicles she hit, but I notice she now drives down my street more...

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

I am asking that my TJ survives my son being taught how to drive on it. He has been driving around the acreage for a while now but now it will go on the road with other cars..... At least he comes into driving knowing how to drive a stick. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

I am asking for all of my friends Jeeps to be fixed.... so that they can then find time to help me get my Heep back on the road. Oh and the new coolant leak on my truck to be fixed, so I don't have to work on that before the Heep.

Reply to
aGraham

LOL! Good one!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Hmm... do you think that if I bought my hubs a plasma cutter, he would build ME a nice bumper? Kinda like this one?

Man I would LOVE a setup like that!

KJK