it is sunday morning

and still no word from my wife. how could she do this? I was so bad to her I guess... my sister said she was right to leave and I have to get my act together.

but my wife said she'd be there for me even though she doesn't want to come back and what about the counselling and our kid I miss so much i guess afer all of the damage i did all i can do is pray to god ... how could she do this to me, why was i so bad to her

Reply to
i_is_chained

Buy a Toyota and forget about her.

Better yet, buy a Chevy and REALLY have something to cry about!

Reply to
Hachiroku

i have a toyota she took it when she left. How do people fall out of love with one another?

Reply to
i_is_chained

I fell out of love when my girlfriend tried to wax my MR2 Turbo with a regular terry cloth towel. Not only did she leave swirl marks all over my damn car, she didn't even get the wax from around the emblems! Needless to say, I threw all her s*** out in the middle of the street. But seriously, what the hell are you talking about?

Reply to
qslim

It's the drugs....I would guess....lol

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Easy. She took your Toyota.

Go buy another one.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Things will get better, Rich. They may seem bleak right now, but with time everything will improve. Things will be great again.

Reply to
Built_Well