Solara

Is a Solara a Camry? I see it advertised as a Camry Solara. I am considering buying one, anyone have any experience with a Solara, are they any good?

Reply to
Lew Pollan

I hear that they are being discontinued!

Reply to
zonie

My wife is set on buying a solara convertible, but if they are being discontinued, then maybe the value of them will go down? Think so? I don't know why she wants a convertible in Oregon, as it is rain and cold here most of the time.

Reply to
Lew