Solara Parking Lights not working....

I have a 2000 Toyota Solara SLE, w/ daytime running lights. Recently in a front end accident, the shopped fixed the damage. But when I got it back, I pressed the alarm arm/disarm button.....and my lights didnt flash. Later on (after I was pulled over and recieved a ticket) the police officer pointed out my tailights (red) were out. I walked around the car, and the front signal lights were out too.

But the signal lights (front and rear) both work when signaling, just not while driving. Same goes for the brake light, that works, but isn't on while driving. Basically my parking lights are not working, I've checked the fuses, one was blown, I replaced it. nothing happened. Changed all the bulbs. nothing happened either. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Reply to
YenCastro

the most likely cause is a damage or loose wire. Take it back to the shop that did the work so that they can complete the work.

Reply to
Ray O

sounds as if your beef is with the body shop. It's likely that something they did (or failed to do) has caused your problem. The body shop would be my first stop....they've charged you (or the insurance co.) and not done the work.

Reply to
mack

I am taking it back to the shop, but they're planning on taking my car for a whole day for something that I am sure is pretty simple and worth

8 hours of work. I was trying to troubleshoot the problem myself to save myself the trip and the headache of not having my car. Thanks anyway.
Reply to
YenCastro