Something I've noticed about those 80s (Toyota) Novas

Hi, I've noticed something strange. Almost every 80s "Toylet" Nova I see nowadays is light blue. Was this a very popular color back then or did it just outlas the other ones? A few months ago, I counted the Novas I saw in a month, and 5 out of the 6 were that color. Anyone have any explanation for this?

Reply to
toycars26

IIRC, light blue and black were popular colors for the Nova. Color does not really have a significant impact on longevity.

Reply to
Ray O