thanks to some posters

I just want to thank some who posted about the small oil leaks due to the pcv valve.

Got an old corolla and after learning where the pcv valve was , changed it out myself for about $2.00 and browsing the concrete below for about 3 weeks after, don't see the oil drip ( about 1" dia.) I was seeing before the pcv change so I think it was the problem.

Thanks to the internet and the great group here as a whole. Thank you.

Reply to
Rob