The Don't Buy Exxon Gasoline Bit

For about the third time since you came here, you've said something I can agree with.

They must have thought Bush would win more votes than McCain 8 years ago. I suppose the strategy paid off in the long run, but what good is winning an election at the expense of the people?

I could say something similar about the Clintons here, but I'll wait...

People explain away Clinton's as well. The only ones that didn't skate were Carter and Ford.

Well, Archie Bunker covered Ford: "Hey! The man's doing a helluva job for someone nobody voted for!"

Reply to
Hachiroku

So, where the hell ya been?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Got my step father, too. A bad fitting shoe on a trip to Montreal...

Peds as in Pediatrics?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

The Clintons (no apostrophe) don't constantly stumble with language, and you know that. Bush does, any time he hasn't got a script.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yes.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

They just struggle with everything else.

Reply to
Hachiroku

You are unique in that you need to finish every discussion using a shovel. At least you're consistent.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

LOL! One *might* get the idea I don't like the Clintons...

(One might be correct...)

Reply to
Hachiroku