Toyota caused Huntsville, Ala school bus crash

The question is did this teenager's rice burner "customized" with non factory authorized equipment such as undersized tires, oversized wheels, lowering, or whatever which would be a contributory to this fatal accident?

Any such modifications open up the car owner and the shop who performs such modifications to criminal and civil action. Any chassis mods constitute this legal exposure. Do not modify your automobiles as any modifications not approved by Toyota will nullify your warranty and alter the static and dynamic characteristics of your vehicle. While safety, durability, reliability, performance and handling MIGHT be improved with certain mods, it is more likely and next to impossible to prove otherwise.

Reply to
George Orwell

Could be he was just an idiot, and would have cause the accident if he was driving a Toyota. Or a Mustang. Or a '1973 Dodge Dart?

Idiots are idiots.

What do you drive?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Hey George,

You just inspired me to do a quick catch up of your Animal Farm satire. Even though that pig Napolean was supposed to be a parody of Stalin I think in the next couple of years we might be able to compare him to Nancy Pelosi also.

Reply to
badgolferman