Toyota Corolla S

Hey folks. I'm in the market for a new car. I'm just trying to make an educated decision before purchasing. So I was wondering if I could get some feedback from other owners of the 2002-05 Toyota Corolla S. I just want to know about gas mileage, any repairs or recalls, reliability, safety. Basically, overall satisfaction.

Reply to
Jazmyne

My folks and my brother both own Corolla CE automatics (2004 and 2005 respectively). The CE has the same engine and tranny as the S. Both of these Corollas experienced a bad rear wheel bearing early on (replaced under warranty), but that has been it. They have been otherwise very reliable as expected.

The best my folks have gotten on the highway with their Corolla is 40mpg.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit