Corolla CD/MP3

Hello,

My dad is overseas and just bought a 2005 Corolla with an indash radio/tape deck.

There is a space above it to install a cd/mp3 player but it wasn?t available overseas. I?m trying to get him one from here, but Toyota doesn?t sell them after-market and I?m afraid the ones available retail won?t fit in that small spot just for the CD player (since he already has a deck and tuner). Does anyone know what brand/model will absolutely work??? There is a Jensen one that Circuit City says will fit in the ?05 Corolla, but I think they might mean in the entire space, including where the deck/tuner already are!

Thanks!!

Reply to
navnoova

Anything other original will most likely require some re-wiring. Are your Dad compentent doing this? If car new, probly less hassle just get it factory.

Stereos are sized DIN size, half-DIN, third-DIN etc. A U.S. popular half-DIN size is exactly the size of a 5.25" Personal Computer face plate.

Reply to
bobb

Check

for options.