Toyota gains, GM loses

Toyta sales were up 11% for the last quarter, with profits of $4B (Before you Libs go pointing fingers about the oil company profits, remember: you don't NEED a Toyota, you DO NEED oil...)

GM posted a $39B loss, blamed on accounting for tax issues.

I'm willing to bet it had more to do with the bad loan market. Anyone seen a Ditech.Com ad lately?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Have you looked at the quarterly results for GM? I mean the actual press release. Otherwise, you are doing a "Mike Hunter."

Reply to
Jeff