Toyota OEM Filter Source

Has anyone beside me noticed the sources for maintenance supplies are essentially the same big "super sites" and much of the things they
handle are other than OEM?
For some years it was easy to find dealers that sold oem maint. parts reasonably. Last year I bought air and cabin filters (total of 4) for the Avalon & Highlander delivered and were Denso and oem brands for $54 total.
Ron in Ca

That's because an enterprising Toyota parts department has a wholesale account with the super site.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)

Champion Toyota in Texas (can't remember the parts guy's name. Tell him you heard of him through Supras.com) Jaffarian's Toyota in Haverhill (pronounced "Havrill") Ma. Ask for Eric and ask him to give you the On-Line price.
Do a search for Discount Toyota parts and look for the best price, then bounce it off one of these guys.
The best (as far as I have been able to find) Toyota parts site, is www.toyotaparts4u.com. I believe they are part of the Concord Toyota dealership. They sell genuine Toyota parts and have always provided me great service.
Regards, Nirav
thanks! -