Toyota vans in USA ???

Can someone tell me what the range (if any) of smaller Toyota vans or bigish people carriers are available to buy in the USA. Anything from 1997 to 2008.

Was the Hiace van sold in the USA ? I know its available in central and south America and the Caribbean.

The reason I ask is that we import Toyota vans from Japan to the UK and turn them in to mini camper vans (say like a small Ford Econoline) we wanted to know if there was anything in the USA that was worth looking at for us to import back to the UK.

TIA Dave.

Reply to
Yosh

Nope. "LiteAce" (or Toyota Van) was the only model sold, and then the Previa (can't remember the home market name...) and the Sienna, a made in USA van.

No HiAce here :(

Reply to
Hachiroku