Water falling from the AC, it is 99 Camery?

Hello, I was Drving my 99 Camery yesterday. AC was running for 1 hour. When I stooped the car, I found water under my car. It seems water was drooping from the AC. Also I have a Check Engine Sign in my car. Mechanic told me it is for EGR Valve. Water from AC, Is it normal? Do I need to see a Mechanic for it? Would you please advice, what it could be and how can I fix it? Thanks for your help. regards, Rafi

Reply to
Rislam

Water dripping from your AC is normal when operating, especially when ambient air is very humid.

Reply to
badgolferman

For every 20 degrees C you cool the air it can only hold half the amount of water vapor so in condeses on the evaporator and drips out the bottom of the cars. on a hot humid day it can really run out of there sometimes in a steady stream.

Reply to
SnoMan