Check Engine Sign in 99 Camery, EGR Valve problem.

Hello, I was Drving my 99 Camery yesterday. AC was running for 1 hour. When I stooped the car, I found water under my car. It seems water was drooping from the AC. Also I have a Check Engine Sign in my car. Mechanic told me it is for EGR Valve. Water from AC, Is it normal? Do I need to see a Mechanic for it? Would you please advice, what it could be and how can I fix it? Thanks for your help. regards, Rafi

Reply to
Rislam

The water is condensation don't worry about it, on humid days every car with A/C will do it.

The check engine light is another matter.

Reply to
RC