Way OT 'Hot Millions'

Has anyone seen the old movie 'Hot Millions'?

A classic in the making.

Very enjoyable!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That's a load of fun. Another Peter Ustinov movie, not quite as good is "Viva Max!"

It's based on the book by Jim Lehrer, host of The News Hour.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

The technology is OLD, but the story is wonderful.

His facial expressions are worth the price of admission!

Too bad it isn't on DVD.

I'll give it a try.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Not that old -- I still heat up tea on the computer. ;)

Ustinov was one of those rare actors who can be extremely funny by doing seemingly, a talent Jack Benny also had.

Apparently it's available overseas -- one website has a forum about hard-to-find DVDs, and there's at least one eBay or Yahoo auction dealer that offers it, but reportedly that's just an illegal transfer from a VHS tape.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

LOL....the look on his face when he comes in the computer room and sees the maid heating her tea under the 'security' light is priceless!

I spent good money to get a good VHS copy. I also have it recorded on my dish network digital recorder.

Remember the line when he was getting out of prison in the beginning?

Where he was caught embezzling?

The warden asking him why he was working (embezzling) at the Conservative office...

'Cause I'm a Liberal'

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Scott in Florida