An actual mechanical question

Does anyone know how to remove these electronic ankle bracelets? I really need to get out of this house. Gotta get my drink on, plus there's an interesting new boy that just moved in across the street.

Reply to
n5hsr

You may want to reference the owners manual. I have never personally been able to boast ownership of such a fine device, but I would expect that a manual comes with it. If not, 24 hour tech support is just a call away, just dial 911 and state your problem. Some fine public servants will readily come to your doorstep to assist you. Good luck.

Reply to
user

Cut your leg off and leave it at home with the bracelet.

Reply to
Moe

Hmmmm...I know the guy who invented these (Yes, I really do...) There is a wire built into the strap that, if broken, 'phones home'.

Gnaw your leg off...

Reply to
hachiroku

Here's a movie that should give you some pointers:

across the street.

Didn't you learn from your previous mistakes?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly