Welcab - Mobility cars

I am trying to find a telephone number or email address for Toyota Japan, Or the toyota section that deals with their Welcab range. I would like to buy a new car for import into uk that is wheelchair accessible. The car must be a UK Variant like:

Previa RAV4 Lexus RX300 Corolla Verso

Can anyone here point me in the direction. My local Toyota dealers are unhelpful.

Sidkneu

Reply to
SidKnee

In the states the vehicles are modified after being purchased from Toyota. Toyota doesn't actually have any handicapped cars themselves in the US. My guess is the same in the UK. I would contact the Toyota distributor in the UK and see ask who is approved by them to modify their cars.

Reply to
Art