Will you little boys stay on topic?

I understand what you are trying to do is for the good of this group. Nothing wrong with that and I admire you for standing up.

Your question to him was an off topic response just to point out that he was not a reliable source only because of his earlier mishap. You were trying to discredit a member of the group. You dont have to go that far. If you disagree with something, keep it in subject. I'm just saying, you are also doing the same thing, why control them when you can't control yourself.

Also, Yes, I'm a newcomer, is there a problem with that? Why do you have to point that out, is it because you want only experts to join and I'm not one? I too was distracted with all the political junk when I joined, and if you cant beat them, join them. If its any consideration to you I have always tried to stay away from political and religious post and keep it to only amusing OT post. , Looking at this on the bright side, just think that Toyota owners are fun loving, well rounded persons who like some verbal jousting once in a while.

Reply to
EdV

Built Well - you are so right about all these OT spamers that take the attitude that if you do not like crime in this neighborhood then move to a different one because crime is a fact of life.

(apparently it is where they live.)

Reply to
273965

I get it. As a newcomer in your world a person can't comment. One thing that this group or any non moderated group DOES NOT need is a self appointed net nanny.

This entire thread, that YOU started is OT, ya can't have it both way's.

If you want rules, go to a moderated forum or STFU

Reply to
Roy

You're being disingenuous, Roy. I didn't say EdV couldn't comment. I said to EdV to stay on topic. Very different things.

Reply to
Built_Well

The question that begs to be asked is, WTF are you to tell anybody to stay on topic? For that matter WTF are you to tell anybody anything? You started this thread by asking a question but actually attempted to tell people what to discuss. Did I miss the part where you became the net moderator?

Reply to
Roy

My, Roy is in a tizzy tonight [chuckle]

Reply to
Built_Well

Not in the least. Why don't you answer the 3 questions I asked you.

Reply to
Roy