Stay on topic, Toyota!

I'm new here and look for information about my Toyota. Please go to other groups for any thing else. Please?

Reply to
norm46

Uh oh... put on your usenet armor prepare yourself for the onslaught! Many who come here express the same sentiment, however, after awhile I predict that you will become an:

  • an active participant and contributor to off topic posts;
  • an occasional poster;
  • a lurker. Anyhow, we all enjoy reading and talking about Toyotas but this other stuff is a lot of fun too. Enjoy your weekend. jor
Reply to
jor

You have come to the right place. This is the best news group to find information about your Toyota (Toyota, Scion, Lexus). There are many group members who will give real life experiences and tips for your Toyota. I've joined other groups but I found this one to be the most helpful. This is an unmoderated group, anybody can post anything... I mean anything. If you have any question just fire away, I'm sure you will get plenty of good replies.

Reply to
EdV

Yea, I know what you mean. By the way I was watching the Bataan death march last night on one of those history or military channels and it's a good thing we put those Japs to building cars for us instead of causing problems after the war was over. I'm glad the US would never start a war on a country and cause that kind of hardship, death and destruction.

Moe

While I agree with you, I doubt that will happen.

Talk to the moderators.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I was going to tell him to put on his flame-proof underwear.

Good thing Scott isn't around...

Reply to
Hachiroku

What kind of information are you looking for? Almost all of us have Toyotas and someone can probably answer your question.

If you choose not to get involved in the off-topic conversations I would suggest you use a newsreader that will allow you to filter out such topics and/or those who are the biggest contributors to the noise.

Reply to
badgolferman

Not the one troll, though two others have disappeared. Nice.

Reply to
witfal

But F.H. is still here!

Reply to
badgolferman

That's the "one troll".

Reply to
witfal

Who are the two who have disappeared?

Reply to
badgolferman

I hesitate to provide their names. Sort of superstitious.

F.I. and S.i.F. will have to do.

Reply to
witfal

Suck dick, fagboy.

Reply to
sharx35

Here we go. Incoming!

Reply to
witfal

I see you're accessing this via google groups. Set yourself up with a real newsreader so you can more easily ignore what you don't want to see. Or, learn to not look at what you don't want to see. For instance, let's say you walk into the supermarket and see a woman with legs that look like knockwursts on steroids, with varicose veins, all covered in gross granny stockings. You probably don't want to see this. Are you able to not look?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I went to lunch with my kids yesterday and there was an old man across from us with no ear. I couldn't help but keep looking, trying to figure out if it was a deformity or if it had been shot off in WWII. Finally I realized there was no earhole, but that didn't stop me from continuing to look. The point is that it was something different than normal and I was interested in the cause.

Reply to
badgolferman

Q: You know how to sell a deaf person a chicken? A: Yell in their ear, "HEY! YOU WANT TO BUY A CHICKEN?" best told in a crowded restaurant or quiet bar.

Reply to
Moe

I don't know about Fartus Ignitus but I would tell you not to breathe too easily regarding Scott. He will be back to torment you and Dougie boy very soon.

Reply to
badgolferman

Why? Is he about to pick the lock on his straightjacket?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

  1. He's never tormented me. The moron is incapable.
  2. Even if he tried/continues to try, killfiles are made for his ilk.
Reply to
witfal