WINTER TIRE DILEMMA, get them or not???

"Sharx35" wrote: snip

Dunno, they might be...studs can only be used here between xxx and xxx. (in the winter generally). I don't bother storing info like that, just ask the kids, makes them feel important to 'help an ole guy out' heh heh...that way I can use that memory space for important stuff like 'where the steaks are best' and where the cutest waitresses work, where the fastest Horten's drivethru is etc... :)

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Because my departure date is now later than originally stated here and snow is predicted over the next four days. Also refer to my original posting.

Thanks for taking an interest in my posting.

Roger

Reply to
bigrog_98

I'll admit that I know very little about snow tires, but a few days is not going to change things very much. Winter is here, snow is coming. Put them on.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland