WIRING DIAGRAM FOR 91 TOYOTA!!!

Hello, I desperately need this info! I canèt figure it out PLEEZ HELLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooz.

Reply to
wooz

What are you trying to figure out? What model Toyota? what country?

Go to Toyota's web site and see if your model is one with repair info available for download.

Reply to
Ray O

Please post a link for how to find this repair info. I was unable to find anything. 1997 Camry 4.

Reply to
badgolferman

Unfortunately, Toyota's web site doesn't seem as DIY-friendly as it used to be., and I haven't found a link from Toyota's main web site.

Go to

for downloadable info.

Reply to
Ray O