Wish me luck!!

My first car was Geo Storm, it was in terrible condition, but after a TON of work, the car started to look and run great.. It was a 4cyl, not a 3.. (I think 3cly only came in the metro's) But anyhow, I flipped the little car down a ditch, in excess of 100 miles per hour (I was 16, and in that age I thought I could do anything in a car) We towed it home, Pulled out the pistons and she started right up. We had a lot of work to do, again, but she never made it back on the road, I couldnt get a back bumper on it, because the body was bent just behind the rear wheels. I put the engine inside another Storm, and finally, bought a whole new brand of car all together. I still have the geo, I sliced the top off for a convertable (Not recommended, you cant hit speeds over 35-40 because the body has no support.) Its been sitting for a while, but it still starts.. So.. Im going to bring her to my house, strip the metal off the body, place some roll cage bars on it, (to give it strenght) and I may stick a whole new body on it, tear out the complete interior, re-due it, and of course, it may never be street legal, but it will be something fun to run around down here.. There a river a ways away, maybe it will be a good back roading car? If you have re-done some body work or interior work on a geo, perhaps have some advice or tips on it.. Lemme know!! Thanks

Reply to
Spookeh_kitty via CarKB.com