Workshop manual for matrix?

Anybody know if there are any chiltons/haynes/etc type workshop manuals available for the Toyota Matrix, and where they might be bought?

I just brought home my new 2006 matrix, and intend to do all and any maintenance myself...

Thanks,

/M

Reply to
Moro Grubb of Little Delving

Moro Grubb of Little Delving asks:

Well, have you tried any bookstores? Seriously; I'm not being a smartass. Some have a surprisingly comprehensive selection of auto-repair manuals. How about Amazon.com?

Many dealership parts departments also carry manuals -- often Haynes, which I happen to prefer.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

"Moro Grubb of Little Delving" wrote in message news:iYjeg.200255$WI1.116192@pd7tw2no...

If all you want to do is routine maintenance, then Chilton, Haynes, Motors, Mitchell, etc. are good enough. Thos publishers often take a few years to publish manuals.

If you want to take on a little more than routine maintenance and have a good basic understanding of how automotive systems work, then the factory service manual, available through dealership parts departments and Toyota's Material Distribution Center are a much better bet.

Reply to
Ray O