2.8 workshop Manual

Hi all, Ive just brought a 91 Trooper with a blown engine, which Im hoping to resurect. It seems that workshop manuals for them are thin on the ground. I wonder if anybody can help me locate one. Anything appreciated. Thanks in advance. Keith

Reply to
Keith H

A testimony to the wonders of ebay if this helps your welcome if not Itried hers the web site for one for sale

StormTrooper46

A testimony to the wonders of ebay if this helps your welcome if not Itried hers the web site for one for sale

StormTrooper46

Did you mean 2.6 ?? Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Reply to
Keith H

Didn't know you meant the diesel. O.K. in that case I can't help you. Can answer some question though. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

"khboater1" wrote: > Hi all, Ive just brought a 91 Trooper with a blown engine, > which Im > hoping to resurect. It seems that workshop manuals for them > are thin on > the ground. I wonder if anybody can help me locate one. > Anything > appreciated. Thanks in advance. Keith

Try looking for one for a rodeo. I don?t know if you can get them but i do know that at least the engines are the same.

Reply to
bigant916

Ive now found out that the Haynes Vauxhall Frontera manual covers the

2.8 TD Engine and am awaiting delivery after bidding on EBay. Thanks for the reply Regards Keith
Reply to
Keith

As far as I know the Frontera diesel is 2.2.ltr. engine. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets