Oh, fine!

You have leave to build me a shrine.

8-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You'll approve:

witfal

Natalie, How many times do I have to tell you? When they ask if you're a Goddess, you say YES!!

(And BOY does that line date me...)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

LOL good eye-catching way to raise awareness!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"JoeSpareBedroom" ...

..

We did fine with all-season radials.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I think it's awesome. I'm buying the "My wife has great ta-tas" tee.

Reply to
witfal

"you have leave" - holy shit - that word combination could give dbu a stroke.

you have leave

wow

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Right. We're going to have to cancel our annual snow-skiing holiday next July unless we get a new car by then.

cordially, as always,

rm

Reply to
Realto Margarino

Part of the problem is the small, 14 inch wheels. Part of the problem is the so-called "All-weather" tires. And part of the problem is the weight. Years ago we had a Honda Civic, when they were smaller than today, and it was much better in snow.

But to answer your question, the last vehicle we drove regularly was a Chev Impala.

cordially, as always,

rm

Reply to
Realto Margarino

You could always ride your bike in Fall and Winter?

Reply to
Mr4701

I liked it.

Reply to
witfal

Excellent post. Why ANYONE shop at Macks or 7-11 boggles the mind--their prices are almost ALWAYS way, way too high.

Reply to
sharx35

Likewise, up here in subArctic Canada. As long as one doesn't need to drive through ditches, up steep driveways or rarely used country roads, all-season radials are adequate. A lot of people become over confident with snow tires, figuring they can do ANYTHING.

Reply to
sharx35

He may live in a place where biking is suicidal.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"Realto Margarino" "Wickeddoll?" ...

Is that your only vehicle, the Yaris?